"70cl / 48.0% - Created by Distillery Manager John Campbell, Laphroaig Lore is said to be the richest ever Laphroaig. Named after the skills passed down over the generations, this permanent addition to the range is matured in a combination of casks including first fill Sherry butts and quarter casks and is said to contain some of their ""most precious stock""."
- A deep mahogany coloured scotch whisky
- Rich and smoky with seaside minerals
- With a hint of ash and bitter chocolate drops
- Vanilla follows with oily unroasted chestnuts and a hint of fudge with a malty sweetness
- A drop of water adds a creamy clotted cream note with fruit appearing in the form of unripe citrus in a flan glaze