The is the second bottling to mark the acquisition and rebirth of Bruichladdich distillery. Made under the guidance of head distiller Jim Mcewan it has been aged for 9 years in 100% bourbon cask.
- Smooth and warming with all the goodness of the components really coming together
- August barley straw in colour
- Nose of honeyed mints, rosemary and thyme, soft marzipan and lemon zest
- Palate is very robust with notes of butterscotch and sweet bourbon spices
- Finish with notes of custard and ginger